Krabi Attractions – Water, Caves, Adventure, Things to Do
As far as Attractions, Krabi has as much or more to do than the entire island of Phuket. The reason is – Krabi has islands, mountains, and a whole lot more flat space.
SEE 5 UNIQUE THINGS TO DO IN KRABI Here >
SEE THE TOP 6 Krabi Attractions Here >
If you are in Krabi and you wonder “What to do in Krabi?” come to this page (bookmark it) and take your pick. There are many things to do in this lovely Thailand province.
- Beaches | Glowing Plankton! | Fishing Charter
- Buddhist Temples
- Crystal Pool (Emerald Pool)
- Custom Photography Trip
- Elephant Trekking
- Emerald Pool (Crystal Pool)
- Exercise (hikes, Thara Park, swimming, running, biking)
- Krabi Government Offices
- Krabi Fishing – Fishery: ponds of fish and many aquarium fish) | Fishing Charters | Paid Fishing Lakes
- Hang Nak Nature Trail (Mountain hiking in Tab Kak)
- Huay Toh Waterfall
- Photography Field Trips – Wildlife | Landscape & Scenery
- Rainforest Wildlife Hiking Tours
- 5 Best Running Spots (Thara Park long run, Thara Park Running, Snake on Trail story)
- Thara Park – sports, exercise, river scene
- Wat Tham Seua (Wat Tum Sua) – mountain top Buddhist temple, excellent 1/2 day trip and free.
1 thought on “Krabi Attractions”
Comments are closed.