Yes, there is golfing in Krabi, Thailand. There is a large golf driving range that is located outside Krabi town on Highway 4 leading away from Krabi and going toward Phang Nga and Phuket. It has a very large golf driving range and a small practice area. There are over 20 places to tee off from and it looks like they have some golf putting areas in the front.
UPDATE – this driving range in Krabi has closed. There is a new Golfing Range out Highway 4 on the way from Krabi to Trang on the left (north) side of the highway.
The range looks a little short, with 300 being the maximum driving distance. Those of you that can hit a golf ball 300+ yards are going to lose most of your balls in the jungle behind the golf range! After 250 yards you can’t see the balls because the slope goes away.
There are dining tables under roof and they serve refreshments and I think there is a kitchen, so expect Thai food.
Did I mention how beautiful this golf driving range is? These photos are shot with the mid-morning sun.
For Tours Info around Krabi Town and Beaches – Click HERE.
Important Phone numbers for your stay in Krabi (Railay and all over Krabi province):
- Dial 1669 for any emergency – they speak English.
- TAT (Tourism Authority of Thailand) Regional Office: 07.562.2164
- Krabi Tourist Police: 07.563.7208
- Marine Police: 07.561.2756 and 2757
- Krabi Airport 7 km east of Krabi Town: 07.563.6541 and 6549
- Immigration: 07.561.1097
- Krabi Bus Terminal in Krabi Town: 07.561.1804 and 1184
- Thai Airways International: 07.562.2439 and 2441 and 2442
- Krabi town Hospital: 07.563.1768 and 1769
Copyright ©2015 Written by Lek B.