These are the Best Krabi Articles, Things To Do, Places To Eat
Best Krabi Articles
Best Thai (Chinese) Breakfast?
- Talad Gaew Gwit Diao – on Uttaradit Road at Talad Gaew Intersection on the left side just before the market. Exceptional rice! The rice-noodle soup is also – to die for.
Best Pad Cee-Yu?
- There is a place by Wat Tham Seua. It’s a hotel called “Tawantai Mansion”. It’s owned by this older couple and the wife cooks AWESOME pad ceeyu. She is upstairs on the second floor above the motorbike parking at the hotel. I can send you a map if you’re interested.
- Krabi Town: Bistro Monaco’s (the ONLY decent pizza we’ve had in Krabi Town)
- Ao Nang Beach: Spaghetti House and Umberto’s
Best Som Tam?
Som Tam Lady – She’s from Isaan – Ubon Ratchathani and makes great som tam.
Best Place To Run (Concrete)
- Thara Park in Krabi Town
- Night Wildlife Tour
- Crystal Pool Tour
- Wat Tham Seua Temple Tour
Best Uncrowded Beach?
Best Wilderness Resort?
- Phanom Bencha Mountain Resort