We have a few different Night Wildlife Tours you can join in Krabi. Open ANY NIGHT. Nobody else offers these tours – JUST US!
Night Wildlife Tour in the Rainforest!
ANY NIGHT. (Reserve your space soon!)
What Can You See On Our Thailand Nature Tours?
- FROGS! so many species…
- Rare GECKOS (Cyrtodactylus genus: pulchella, peguensis, quadrivirgatus)
- TOKAY GECKOS!
- LIZARDS and sometimes big sleeping MONITOR LIZARDS!
- TARANTULAS and large huntsman spiders
- CENTIPEDES – Scolopendra and long-legged centipedes found
- BIG MOTHS, and sometimes butterflies
- CALUGOS – winged mammals that glide between trees
- SCORPIONS – small and big, up to 6 inches long!
- BIG POISONOUS TOADS!
- SLOW LORISES!
- BUGS AND SLEEPING BIRDS!
- occasionally OWLS! Last night we saw a lovely Bay Owl (image above)
- Long pants, long sleeved shirt.
PROVIDED FOR YOU:
- Expert guidance around wildlife you’ll encounter
FILL OUT THIS SHORT FORM IF INTERESTED IN OUR KRABI WILDLIFE TREKS:
If you’re looking for something more serious, there are week-long and even month-long herpetology internships (info here) you can register for. You can tailor your adventure to focus on any wildlife you choose – any of the above, and more. This is not just for biology majors, it is for anyone who wants to learn more about indigenous wildlife in Thailand.