On this page we have links to all of our hiking trails. You can do some of these trails on your own without a guide, and others require a guide because they may be dangerous. Some trails are only open during certain times of the year. Click any trail article for more information. Remember – hiking in Thailand is hot and humid almost all year.
Bring plenty of water and even some snacks to give you energy for the longer hikes. Don’t go too fast, stay ON the trails, and go WELL before dark.
Wait, we want to offer this FIRST. Are you REALLY FIT? Can you do 3 mountains in 3 hours?
Nature Trail Info
- All 22 Krabi Hiking Trails on a Google Map
- Emerald Pool (Crystal Pool and Blue Pool)
- Hiking Tours
- Krabi Urban Forest Walkway | Mangrove Walkway
- Ngorn Nak Hiking Trail Free Guide (climb to top of 500 meter high peak)
- Running at Thara Park in Krabi Town
- Thailand Custom Wildlife Photography Tours
- Krabi Things to Do – Climb a Mountain
- 3 – 7 Hour Hiking (Trekking) in Krabi Forest
For Tours Info around Krabi Town and Beaches – Click HERE.