There are short hikes all over Krabi, but not very many long hiking opportunities. Below are some of the hikes we offer. Some are challenging, and some are just a nice way to spend some time walking through nature.
- Hang Naak Mountain – Half day. Two hours to get up to the top if going slow. Great views. Always some wildlife to see.
- Waterfall Hike – Full day hike through the jungle to a large waterfall that has water year-round. Some endurance needed for this hike.
- Khao Phanom Bencha Summit Hike – on hold for a bit, until another route is found up the mountain.
- Khao Sok Hiking – 170 km away is a lovely national park with some excellent hiking trails.
- Tai Rom Yen National Park – Suratthani Waterfall Hike – 8 levels of waterfall. This is one of the nicest waterfall treks available in Thailand and we are the only ones offering it!